jueves, 4 de mayo de 2017
In a few days we will be celebrating Europe's Day.
Célula Europa has invited our school to develope a wonderful task involving our grandparents.
2017 is the year of the Education for adults so we are invited to ask our beloved grandparents how Europe was when they were as young as their grandsons and grandaughters nowadays.
Our students, from the youngest ones te Secondary students will interview them and they will have to answer to different questions such as:
- What do you know about European Union?
- What kind of jobs existed in that time?
- Means of transport you used.
- How did Europe change; borders, population, currency...?
- Was the currency change difficult for you?
Thanks to our grandparents, the real protagonist of this event.
More, next 9th May!!!!
Publicado por Colexio "Jesús Maestro" en 12:51